Parliamentary Summit Coverage
A panel of academic, political, pharmaceutical and patient experts came together this week (Mon 15th) to start the consultation process for the Halpin Protocol, a legislative blueprint designed to enable patients with life threatening conditions to have more influence on drug development and trials. The summit has attracted significant local and national media attention.
See links to the coverage below:
- BBC Points West
- ITV Westcountry 'MP 'encouraged' by meeting'
- ITV Westcountry 'Campaign for terminally-ill people'
- Channel 5 The Wright Stuff 'Right To Try Untested Drugs?'
- BBC News Gloucestershire 'Dying Gloucestershire man's access-to-drugs campaign'
- BBC Radio Gloucestershire Mark Cummings 'Gloucestershire man calls for the "right to try"
- Wilts and Gloucestershire Standard 'Terminally ill Tetbury man Les Halpin launches drug campaign'
Please submit your comments below.